The RHB anTi Betty is a private labeled Defiance anTi action made for RHB. These anTi Hell Betty actions are made precisely to the exact tolerances and specs as a Defiance anTi… The only difference is the price!
RHB anTi Betty – WHEN WEIGHT MATTERS
Weighing as little as 19.2 oz.
Approximate weights for complete action
19.2 oz – Mini (Rem Model 7)
20.6 oz – Short (Rem. S.A.)
20.8 oz – X.M. (3.200″ max cartridge length) – requires XM BDL KIT
22.2 oz – Long (Rem. LA)
All material is pre-hardened before machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treatment.
The anTi Betty options are:
- Available in a right & left hand
- Action is made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel with an integral recoil lug and Wyatt’s extended length cut (except on .223 actions)
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly with recessed bolt lugs, utilizing a mini-16 extractor and plunger ejector
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch) – Remington 700 footprint
- guaranteed headspace tolerance of +/- .001″ action to action
- Actions available in:
- Mini (Remington Model 7)
- Short (Remington 700 SA)
- XM (3.200″ max cartridge length)
- Long (Remington 700 LA)
- Mini and Short length actions available in .390”, .480”, and .550” bolt face
- XM length actions available in .480” and .550” bolt face
- Long length actions available in .480”, .550”, and .595” bolt face
- Optional aluminum, 20 MOA Picatinny scope mount ($90), attached with 8-40 screws and 1/8” hardened dowel pins.
- BDL mag cut works hinged floor plates and single stack AICS magazines
- DBM mag cut works with detachable magazines either AICS/AW – will NOT work with BDL hinged floor plate bottom metal